The past 2010(:

Well, 2010 ended, so I decidded to post some(actually its alot -.-") photos to remember whatever happened:D 2010 was really, really awesome. I had know alot of new friends, and found a place a belong-Dance, and I made alot of close friends :D









































I'm sorry if I made the pictures damn small. Coz there's really ALOT ALOT. So I wanna make it smaller.

Oh and, if you aren't in the pictures above, no worries. Coz you will still be in my heart. I just don't want to spam my whole blog with pictures HAHA.

Ohkay I spend this since forever non-stop and its 10.42 now. But its worth it, really worth it.
MAKE SURE TO CATCH 11:11 TODAY coz its 1/1/11 11:11 (:
--

Now, I can hope 2011 will be as awesome as 2010. Or maybe more awesome(:
--
OPPS I FORGOTTEN THIS:
HAPPY NEW YEAR DECADE PEOPLE!!!
HAHAH, I hope it was a blast!(:--

Kayy, buaibuai *waves*


You Might Also Like

0 comments