000: Time to Revive?



Hello guys!

Indeed it has been ages since I've last posted, how's everyone? (:

So much has happened since I last step into here. I've graduated from Crescent Girls' School, went roundabout and completed my Pre-University course at University of New South Wales (UNSW), and now I'm currently taking a gap year, awaiting my entry into university next year.

I've also started a youtube channel: Hold Tight Take Flight
The videos are made when I feel that there's too much to talk about, but too little time to write a whole, lengthy blog post on it. They are, too, to level up my communication and speaking skills, as my brain is definitely not the best in processing thoughts to verbal words. So feel free to find me over there on my channel, if you want to see more of my face (: I will post more videos when I have less on my plate, so please pardon me at the moment!

Indeed, over the years, I've learnt a lot, mostly about life (I sound like a grandma /facepalm) and about myself. I want to be able to find a place where I can keep track of my thoughts, my learnings, my happenings, hence here I am seeing if I can revive this blog. I've tried to create other blogs (with my naive intention of "starting anew"), but I guess this blog has stuck by me the longest time with the most number of posts, so yes I choose you!

I'm not going to lie, I am quite sure I will not be able to to follow a blogging schedule, but I will try my best. I do hope for a space where I can express myself, especially how I don't seem to be able to spill words out of myself easily.

I've a few posts lined up, but it's getting late and I have an early and long day tomorrow. So ta ta for now, and see you guys very soon in my next post (which I promise the wait will be short).

xoxo,
Bianca

You Might Also Like

0 comments